- Athenian constitutional history.
- Athenian politics (5th. and 4th. centuries BC)
- Greek international affairs (5th. and 4th. centuries BC)
- Greek Law
- Greek historiography (especially Local History)
- Greek Epigraphy (especially Athenian 4th. century)
- Greek Rhetoric
These interests have been expressed in several articles on Athenian constitutional and political history, and on Athenian foreign policy.
I am currently under contract with Cambridge University Press to produce a three-volume translation with extensive notes of books 14-20 of Diodoros of Sicily’s Bibliotheke Historike.